Brick Repair FillerA multi purpose, natural brick finish, interior and exterior filler. Specially formulated to help you re-create the natural appearance of bricks. Water-based and easy to apply.
Repairing damaged bricks is much more cost effective than replacing them. StoneLux Brick Repair Filler is the quick and simply way of improving the appearance of damaged brickwork.
Bricks vary in colour and usually have a mixture of colours throughout the brick face. Adding multiple colours to the repair can help you create a more natural brick finish to the damaged area. StoneLux Brick Repair Filler is available in a variety of shades to assist you in achieving an almost invisible repair.
Our Brick Repair Filler makes what was previously a complicated task, quick and simple.
- Our unique ground stone formulation gives you a truly authentic finish which looks and feels like natural brick
- Ready mixed - use straight from the tub.
- A cost effective alternative to replacing damaged brickwork.
- Weather proof -resisting water and mildew.
- Hard wearing & UV stable.
- Water-based, environmentally friendly & low VOC
- Used by both Repair Specialists and Homeowners
PropertiesDrying Time: In normal drying conditions allow a minimum of 12-24 hours drying time between layers (if required). Completely cured within 72 hours under normal conditions.
Coverage: Approximately 3 standard size bricks (215mm x 65mm) at 12 mm deep per 700g Brick Filler.
- Ensure the damaged brick is clean, sound and dry. Remove any flaking material.
- Apply the stabiliser (included) to the damaged area. Allow to fully dry or become tacky.
- Apply Stonelux® Brick Repair Filler straight from the tub using a small pointing tool or trowel (no mixing required).